Swimming is lots of fun for people of all ages and children especially love getting in the water and enjoying themselves. Our learners love the opportunity to go to the pool in Ennis and get into the water.
- But it is not just fun, swimming also provides loads of health benefits which can help to keep your children healthy and happy at the same time:
- Swimming keeps your child’s heart and lungs healthy, improves strength and flexibility, increases stamina and even improves balance and posture
- Another great thing about swimming is that children of any age or ability can take part.
- Swimming provides challenges and rewards accomplishments, which helps children to become self-confident and believe in their abilities
- Your child will have plenty of opportunities to make friends and grow in confidence
But health, fun, and confidence are not the only reasons why your child should learn to swim. Learning to swim also opens up the door to a range of other activities.
A few sports your child can do if they can swim